303 New York Ave, Des Moines

Gallery

303 New York Ave, Des Moines

Des Moines

Building Size: 25,372 SF

2 Dock Doors

2 Drive-in Doors w/ ability to add more

Building is demised with two tenants

Extra lot across street is 0.765 acres, partially fenced

Zoning: Light Industrial

Current Leases: Mercy leases 70% of premises with 5 years remaining on lease, K&S leases 30% of premises with the lease up for renewal at the end of 2021

Details

$850,000
25,372

PErks

No items found.
No items found.

LOCATION

AGENT

Blake Pagliai

Commercial Agent

515-720-6215

720 S 68th Street #120 - West Des Moines, IA 50266
© 2020 Caliber Iowa. All rights reserved.